COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
What is a Cookie and Why is it Used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit.
The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
- To improve the services provided to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website.
- To improve the website, offer new features on the website and personalize the features offered to you according to your preferences.
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and our company.
Types of Cookies Used on Our Website
(Session Cookies) Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that are used during the visit of our visitors to the Website and are deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the Website during your visit.
For example; You are provided to fill in online forms consisting of multiple pages.
(Persistent Cookies) Permanent Cookies are Cookie types used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
These types of cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers.
Some types of Permanent Cookies can be used to offer you specific suggestions, in regards to the reason(s) you are using the Website.
Thanks to the persistent cookies, if you visit our website again with the same device, it is checked whether your device has a Cookie created by our website and if there is any, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be transmitted to you is determined accordingly and thus a better service is offered to you.
(Technical Cookies) Technical Cookies allow the website to work, and the pages and areas of the website that are not working are determined.
(Authentication Cookies) In the event that visitors log in to the website using their passwords, it is determined with these types of cookies that the visitor is a site user on every page that the visitor visits on the website, and the user is prevented from re-entering the password on each page.
(Flash Cookies) Cookie types used to activate the video or audio content on the website.
(Customization Cookies) Cookies are used to remember the preferences of the users when visiting different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
(Analytical Cookies) The number of visitors to the website are the cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the website visiting hours, the scrolling movements of the website pages.
How do we use third party cookies?
We work with some third party suppliers that set cookies on your device when you visit the PLUS HUMAN RESOURCES site so they can offer you the services they provide. For detailed information about these cookies and how you can opt-out of these cookies, see the relevant sections below. When you visit the PLUS HUMAN RESOURCES site, you can get cookies from third party websites or domains. We are working to identify these cookies before they are put into use so that you can decide whether or not to accept cookies. Detailed information about these cookies may be available on the relevant third party website.
Can Cookies be Prevented by Data Owners?
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
• Name, surname, etc. belonging to employees, visitors, customers, collected during oral, written or digital media or acquired in any way during the work to be carried out by PLUS HUMAN RESOURCES. All personal information and content fall under the definition of Confidential Information (Briefly Information).
• The information is protected by high security and privacy standards. All necessary security measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to user information.
• Name, surname, etc. is received from the participant through the application. Information is received by PLUS HUMAN RESOURCES and will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the following situations.
1. Law, Decree Law, Regulation etc. To comply with the obligations imposed by the legal rules issued by the competent legal authority.
2. Requesting information about the users for the purpose of a research or investigation carried out by the competent administrative and judicial authority.
3. If requested by institutions and organizations authorized by law, this information will be communicated to the authorities.